Join a new community group to advise on the Ely superhub plans
Help make sure plans for the new superhub meet the needs of local people by sharing your experience and opinions.
The Princess of Wales Hospital is being developed by the local NHS into a health and care superhub. This is a place where lots of different health and care services are offered on one site.
It is really important that people from the Ely area have an opportunity to contribute to these plans and say what they think is needed.
Please join this new community group to advise on the development of the superhub and make sure that local people's opinions are listened to.
What you will do
- Help to improve local health and care services.
- Take part in the new Ely Community Superhub programme.
- Be involved in shaping patient involvement across Ely.
The skills you need
- A broad understanding of the NHS and its structure.
- An interest in using your voice, on behalf of local people, to influence change.
- The ability to work as part of a group.
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality.
The group will intiially meet in early 2019. They will then decide how the group can best work with the hosital and local NHS commissioners to redesign the hospital site and its services.
If you are interested, please contact Barbara Creed in firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 293769.