Youthoria is the Youth Support Service website for young people in Cambridgeshire. If you are aged between 11 - 19 years, you'll find: information and advice when you need it, entertainment and activities when you feel like having fun and a voice when you want to be heard.
Keep your head is a local website to help you stay healthy and happy. This site brings together good, reliable information on mental health and wellbeing. The information on this site is relevant to everyone (children and young people, parents and carers, and other professionals).
Get Your Rights - is a national website for young people to explain your rights under the NHS constitution and what to do if you are unhappy with the care you have been given.
Families and Childcare Information Services Cambridgeshire Families and Childcare Information Service offers information and advice on a wide range of services and support for families. It includes information and telephone helpline provides information on subjects that families need to help them, and includes:
- information about support for families with a child with special educational needs or disability
- information on childcare, paying for childcare and help with finding a provider, including support for families with a child with special needs or disabilities
- the Family Information Directory - containing details of local childcare provision as well as services available from the statutory and community sector
- details on local Children's Centres
- school details and applying for school
Phone: 0345 045 1360
SENDirect is a website to help families find the right support, service or information for their child's needs.
Kooth is a free website to support young people. If you are aged between 11-25 in the Cambridgeshire area, the councillors can help give you advice and support with anything.
MindEd is an online advice and support website for families who have a children with mental health problems.
Get your rights has everything you need to know about children and young people's right in the NHS.
Shelf Help - expert endorsed books about mental health for 13-18 year-olds through libraries. The books provide high-quality information, support and advice on a wide-range of mental health issues. Topics include anxiety, depression, eating disorders, self-harm, bullying and exams. Collections are available through Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Libraries’ book list.