• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Making care better with you

Talk to us 0330 355 1285


Sorting a problem with Adult or Children's Social Care

Social Care 

Adult and children's social care services are provided by a many different organisations. Some services are paid for by Cambridgeshire County Council and others are self funded. The process for making a complaint about care depends on who pays for the care. 

The best first option is usually to speak to the organisation who provides the care, so they can try and put things right for you. For more information on how to do this see the Citizens' Advice guides.

If you need more help to do this, then an advocate could help. Find out more about advocacy support. 

Getting help to sort out your problem or make a complaint

Adult Social Care

Children's services 


Complaining about adult social care

Complaining about children's social care