CPFT Patient Assessor information pack
Help Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trusts on assessment visits
A ‘Patient Assessor’ includes anyone who is either a service user, a carer, family members, members of the public, members of local Healthwatch, volunteers, advocates, members of voluntary organisations.
As part of the small assessment team you will play a key role and have a say in how the clinical environments of your local services can be improved.
Dates announced so far for 2018:
- 14 March 2018 Princess of Wales – Welney Ward, Ely
- 5 April 2018 Ida Darwin Site, Cambridge
- 11 April 2018 Intermediate Care Unit – Peterborough City Care Centre
- 13 April 2018 Cavell Centre, Peterborough City Hospital Site
- 17 April 2018 Fulbourn Hospital site, Cambridge
If you are interested or would like more information please contact: Chris Hampson (Mr), PALS and Engagement Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 398 542.