Patient representative for Ely Superhub Steering Group
Join the Ely Community Superhub as a patient representative and help guide its future.
The development of Ely Community Superhub needs to be guided by patients and the public. To do this the hub would like to invite a patient representative to join a Steering Group to keep the focus on what is important to patients.
What you will gain as a patient representative.
- Helping to improve patient care.
- Taking part in the new Ely Community Superhub programme.
- Being involved in shaping patient involvement across Ely.
The skills you need
- A broad understanding of the NHS and its structure.
- Ability to use your voice, on behalf of patients, to influence change.
- Ability to present an independent, lay, perspective at a senior level and offer a constructive challenge.
- Ability to operate effectively in a group environment.
- Understanding the need for confidentiality.
The Steering Group meetings take place on the fourth Friday of each month from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at The Princess of Wales Hospital, Ely.
If you are interested, please contact Matthew Smith: