Annual General Meeting and Showcase 10-07-19
2:00pm to 4:00pm 2:00pm to 4:00pm, Sawtry Old School Hall, Green End Road, Sawtry, PE28 5UY
Come to our Annual General Meeting, help us celebrate the successes of the last year and join our conversation about improving local mental health support.
The theme this year is mental health and we have an expert panel lined up to talk about the top issues in mental health services locally. Our panel includes:
- Two people with lived experience of services.
- Aly Anderson, Chief Executive, CPSL Mind.
- Tracy Dowling, Chief Executive, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
- Lois Sidney, Executive Director, The SUN Network.
- Dr Emma Tiffin, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG
- Sandie Smith, Chief Executive of Healthwatch Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
There'll be a chance to ask questions and share your own experiences.
We will also be signing the Time to Change Employer Pledge to support mental health awareness in the workplace. Please encourage your employer to do the same.
This will be followed by a short Board meeting in the same room - click here to read the papers for the Board meeting.
We may take photos or film parts of our public meetings. Please tell us if you do not want to be photographed or filmed. You are welcome to take pictures or film our meetings and share them online, but please do not include anyone who has not given their their permission to be filmed or photographed.