Join the ‘Reader Panel’ - Cambridgeshire County Council - ongoing
Help make sure that adult social care literature is understandable for people.
Join Cambridgeshire Councty Concil's 'Reader Panel' to give feedback on Adult Social Care leaflets, fact sheets and other information.
Requests for feedback are normally sent out by email, so you will need to be online if you want to take part in this opportunity. You do not have to give feedback on every item sent out.
Last year, members of the panel helped by giving feedback on:
- Planning for a stay in hospital leaflet
- Equipment and devices leaflet
- Paying for your care fact sheet
- Customer Care fact sheet
- Falls prevention Facebook campaign
- Lneliness online campaign
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org