1:30pm Welcome to our conference and AGM
The event will be opened by Val Moore, our outgoing Chair, at her last AGM
Keynote speaker - Imelda Redmond, CBE
National Director of Healthwatch England
Imelda has 20 years’ experience working in senior roles in the not-for-profit sector and is passionate about championing patients’ needs and ensuring that their views are listened to.
She’ll be talking about how Healthwatch across the country are tackling health inequalities and making sure people’s experiences help make health and care better.
There will be an opportunity to ask Imelda questions.
2:10 – 2:40pm Online appointments workshop
How they work and how patient feedback has helped improve them for patients and clinicians (such as doctors and therapists).
We will be looking at ‘Attend anywhere’ with Gary Lee, High Intensity Therapist, from Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
2:40 - 3:00pm Break
3:00 – 3:40 pm Co-production
Co-production is a way of involving people in developing the health and care services they use, so services work better for people.
This session will be co-hosted by:
- Graham Lewis, our Partnership Development Manager
- Lois Sidney, Executive Director of The Sun Network, a local charity who involve people with mental health problems and addiction in developing health and care services.
- Dave Lee, Non-Executive Director of The SUN Network -- who has lived-experience of using mental health services.
3:40 - 4:00pm Break
4:00 - 4:40pm Digital exclusion
This session is about the problems that people with limited or no internet can have accessing information and services. We talk about what this means for people locally and some of the things we've done to help tackle it.
This session will be run by Graham Lewis, our Partnership Development Manager.
4:40 - 5:00pm Break
5:00 - 5:40pm Staying Independent
How technology enabled care can help people stay independent in their own homes for longer.
This session will be run by Graham Lewis, our Partnership Development Manager, with help from the Technology Enabled Care Services Team at Cambridgeshire County Council.
5:40pm - 6:00pm Break
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Annual General Meeting
This will include:
- Feedback from the afternoon workshops
- 'On equal terms' - the presentation of our Annual Report
- Approval of accounts and appointment of auditor
- Register of interests