About this event
A fun, free, drop-in event to help local people look after themselves and stay healthy and independent.
Organised by the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough adult social care Partnership Boards.
Fun activities, information about local services and support plus free health checks.
Come along and discover
- Technology gadgets and mobile apps to help you track your health, diet, well-being or find advice
- Care providers and support organisations
- Benefits help for disabled people and their carers
- Sports and fitness ideas for all ages and abilities
- Expert information and independence ideas for people with sensory loss
- How to get on the road to a healthier, fitter lifestyle
Have fun learning something new
- Try Zumba Gold, a fun, chair-based workout to music
- Have a go at Boccia, the Paralympic sport that’s a bit like seated bowls
- Enjoy making a card or two – and maybe new friends - in our relaxing crafting session.
0330 355 1285
0752 0635 176
We are following the latest guidance from the UK Chief Medical Officer to protect people coming to our events from Coronavirus.
The risk to you from attending public meetings like ours is very low.
We will review this on an ongoing basis. And if the advice changes then we may cancel this event.
You may need to get medical advice if you've recently travelled to the UK from somewhere with a higher risk of coronavirus.