As a member, you can vote for representatives on the Council of Governors for the Trust. You can also stand for election as a governor.
As an NHS foundation trust governor, you would hold the non-executive directors to account for the performance of the trust. And represent the interests of members and the public.
North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
North West Anglia Trust runs Hinchingbrooke Hospital and Peterborough City Hospital.
Membership is open to all patients and visitors - past and present.
- Tell the Trust about your hospital experiences to help make them better
- Vote for your representative on the Council of Governors
- Stand for election to the Council of Governors
Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
If you are aged 16 or above, you can become a member of Royal Papworth Hospital.
- Receive regular information from Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Come to our Annual Members Meeting and other events
- Share your views on a range of issues affecting our services
- Vote for your representatives on the Council of Governors
- Talk to your Council of Governor representatives
- Stand as a Governor
Addenbrooke's and the Rosie Hospital
These two hospitals are part of Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
As a member, you'll get regular information, keeping you in touch with the latest development in the hospitals. You may be consulted about significant changes or new services. And you'll be able to vote for the hospital governors, or even stand as a governor yourself.
The membership community numbers just over 19,000 and is divided into three groups:
- patient - for patients and carers
- public - for people who live in the hospitals' catchment area
- staff - automatic membership for eligible staff, opt out available
01223 256 256
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT)
If you are above the age of 14 and are interested in shaping the way CPFT plan and deliver their mental health, learning disability and children's community health services in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, then why not become a member?
By being a member, you can:
- Help influence the future of your local health services
- Receive news and updates through their website and newsletter
- Come to member events and training sessions and learn about mental health, physical health and general wellbeing
- Take part in surveys and consultations on services
- Support campaigns to promote good health and fight mental health stigma
- Vote for or put yourself forward as a Governor of the Trust
Freephone: 0800 376 0101 (from landlines only) or 01223 219400
Page checked 31 January 2021