About this event
Join the regular health and care forum for people in Greater Cambridge.
We meet every two months to talk about different topics. We invite local health and care decision makers along to each meeting to answer your questions.
- Find out how our local ambulance service – East of England Ambulance Services Trust - has been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and what they are doing to keep people safe.
- We will also be hearing from CPSL Mind - a charity that supports local people on their road to recovery from a wide range of mental health challenges. Learn more about the local services they provide and how people can be referred.
- And getting an update on the plans for the proposed Children’s Hospital in Cambridge and how you can get involved in this.
Share your ideas and experiences, ask questions and get involved.
This is a pubic meeting and you are welcome to come along. It's being held online because of coronavirus and social distancing.
- Entrance is free
- Get in touch and we'll send details of how to join the session
- Let us know if you need information in a different format, for example, Easy Read. Let us know if you need a British Sign Language Interpreter.
Call: 0330 355 1285
0752 0635 176