1 Start 2 break 2 3 Preview 4 Complete

Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) (Exemption Order 1975)

As you may be working with children or adults with care or support needs, we have to ask:

If you have been barred from working with children or adults with care and support needs or have a serious spent or unspent conviction, you will not be able to volunteer for Healthwatch Cambridgeshire or Healthwatch Peterborough. However, applications from individuals with minor and spent convictions are accepted and will be considered on a case by case basis.


Please give details of two referees who have known you for at least one year. A referee can be a previous employer,  someone from an organisation you have volunteered with, or a friend. They could also be a social worker, probation officer, or anyone else who has worked with you and knows you. Family members cannot be referees.

Referee 1

Referee 2